Register for Download 1 year free license.
1.Is it really free?
Yes it is. SolidPlant will provide you with a license of SolidPlant P&ID that can be used for ONE YEAR ONLY, free of cost. After that period, the application can no longer be used, unless an extension of use is ordered from SolidPlant.
2.Is it for everyone?
This free issue of SolidPlant P&ID is meant for professional users. SolidPlant wants to enable piping engineers to be introduced of this powerful application without the risk of monetary investment. SolidPlant is confident that after the one year period, the user will seriously consider a commercial license. For this reason, users without any realistic expectation of ordering a commercial license, such as students and users with only a personal interest are not eligible for this issue of free SolidPlant P&ID. Registration should be completed with a corporate email address. This issue of free SolidPlant P&ID will not be provided to those using a personal email address for registration. The 30 day trial of SolidPlant P&ID will still be available for everyone.
3.How do I get it?
Fill out the form on this page with your accurate information, then click the red button ‘Get Trial’. You will receive an email at the email address you entered in the form. This email will contain a download link to a SolidPlant P&ID TRIAL VERSION. Follow the downloading and installation instructions stated on this page. This trial version will be valid for 30 days. After 15 days you will be given the possibility the apply for the serial key that grants free access for a period of one year.
4.How do I get the serial key for one year free SolidPlant P&ID?
First you will be given a 30 day trial of SolidPlant P&ID. On the 15th day after registration, you can apply for a serial key that gives you access to the software for 365 days without cost. Only professional users with a corporate email address are eligible for the free 365 day period.
5.How do I use SolidPlant P&ID?
The provided download link that contains the files to install the software, will also contain a step-by-step instruction manual and supporting video files. With these, any experienced piping engineer, familiar with 2D P&ID applications, will have no problem mastering SolidPlant P&ID.
6.What happens to my files after the 30 day trial or the 365 day period is over?
When the 365 day period is complete, or when the 30 day trial is expired and you did not get the 365 day extension, the application will run as read-only.It may be possible that your file can be opened in another 2D application, however SolidPlant gives no guarantee of compatibility with other applications.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Minimum of 8 GB Ram.
- Hard Drive with Minimum of 10 GB free space.
- Microsoft Office or a program that is compatible with Excel files.
Installation and registration
- After downloading the set-up file file from the SolidPlant website, right-click the file and select ‘run as administrator’.
- In the installation manager, check the box ‘Microsoft NetFx Full 4.6’. Choose the installation path, and click ‘Install’. After installation is complete, click ‘Finish’.
- Open SolidPlant P&ID from the desktop or any location it was saved. The license manager will appear. In here, click the button ‘Start Trial Period’.
- Fill out your personal information in the 3 forms and click ‘Finish’
- In the next screen, the remaining days of the trial version is shown. Do NOT click on the button ‘Activate license’. ‘Run Software’ to start SolidPlant P&ID.
After registration is completed, you will receive an email from Graebert, the engine platform of SolidPlant P&ID. In this email, there is a serial key. Do NOT use this serial key in SolidPlant P&ID.
- At any time SolidPlant P&ID is opened, the remaining days of the trial is displayed. Do not click ‘Activate license’, but simply click ‘Run Software’ to open the program.
Applying for one year free license
- Open the SolidPlant P&ID trial version, which is available as a free download at www.solidplant3d.com.
- 15 days after registration, the promotion for 1 year free use will become available. Go to the top right hand corner. Click the drop-down next to the question mark, and click ‘check promotion’.
- The SolidPlant P&ID News pop-up will appear. When you click on the image, you will be re-directed to the SolidPlant website.
- Fill out the web form with your corporate information, and click the red button ‘Get a 1 Year free License’.
- After a successful application, you will receive the serial key for 1 year use, and instructions on how to activate the license in your email box.