Register for Download 1 year free license.
1.Is it really free?
Yes it is. SolidPlant will provide you with a license of SolidPlant P&ID that can be used for ONE YEAR ONLY, free of cost. After that period, the application can no longer be used, unless an extension of use is ordered from SolidPlant.
2.Is it for everyone?
This free issue of SolidPlant P&ID is meant for professional users. SolidPlant wants to enable piping engineers to be introduced of this powerful application without the risk of monetary investment. SolidPlant is confident that after the one year period, the user will seriously consider a commercial license. For this reason, users without any realistic expectation of ordering a commercial license, such as students and users with only a personal interest are not eligible for this issue of free SolidPlant P&ID. Registration should be completed with a corporate email address. This issue of free SolidPlant P&ID will not be provided to those using a personal email address for registration. The 30 day trial of SolidPlant P&ID will still be available for everyone.
3.How do I get it?
Fill out the form on this page with your accurate information, then click the red button ‘Get Trial’. You will receive an email at the email address you entered in the form. This email will contain a download link to a SolidPlant P&ID TRIAL VERSION. Follow the downloading and installation instructions stated on this page. This trial version will be valid for 30 days. After 15 days you will be given the possibility the apply for the serial key that grants free access for a period of one year.
4.How do I get the serial key for one year free SolidPlant P&ID?
First you will be given a 30 day trial of SolidPlant P&ID. On the 15th day after registration, you can apply for a serial key that gives you access to the software for 365 days without cost. Only professional users with a corporate email address are eligible for the free 365 day period.
5.How do I use SolidPlant P&ID?
The provided download link that contains the files to install the software, will also contain a step-by-step instruction manual and supporting video files. With these, any experienced piping engineer, familiar with 2D P&ID applications, will have no problem mastering SolidPlant P&ID.
6.What happens to my files after the 30 day trial or the 365 day period is over?
When the 365 day period is complete, or when the 30 day trial is expired and you did not get the 365 day extension, the application will run as read-only.It may be possible that your file can be opened in another 2D application, however SolidPlant gives no guarantee of compatibility with other applications.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Minimum of 8 GB Ram.
- Hard Drive with Minimum of 10 GB free space.
- Microsoft Office or a program that is compatible with Excel files.
Downloading and Installation
- Click on the link provided to download the installation package to any convenient location on your computer.
- After the download is complete right click the archive file and select “Extract Here”.
- Double-click the set-up file; this will start the installation program.
- Click “Next” on the setup welcome screen.
- The default install location will appear in the window.
- You can install to a different location by clicking the “Browse…” button.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- On the next screen click “Install” to begin the installation.
- Wait while the software is prepared and installed.
- Click “OK” on the message box.
- ARES may start during install.
- If this happens select the “Run” button on the ARES startup screen.
- Close ARES once it has opened.
- The installation will continue.
- Hit the “Close” button when the installation has finished.
Activating the Trial License
- To run SolidPlant P&ID double-click the desktop icon that is created during installation.
- During the first run the activation screen may appear.
- Select the “Activate” button.
- On the next screen select “Activate” and click “Next”.
- Select “Internet” or “Email” for activation method and hit “Next”.
- Enter your information in the form and then hit “Next”.
- Select the “Time Limited Trial Version” and hit “Send”.
- Your email program will open a new email with your information ready to send.
- Send the email.
- You will receive an activation license key in a reply email within one day.
- Once you have received an activation license key re-start ARES and select the “Activate” button again.
- Select “Enter License Key” and hit “Next”.
- Copy and Paste the license key from the email into the text box and hit the “Activate” button.
- A message will confirm that ARES has been activated for 30Days.
- Re-start ARES and hit “run” every time you want to work. It will show the remaining days left.