Register - Trial Version SolidPlant 3D 2020
The SolidPlant Trial Version has been limited in functionality mainly in order to reduce the file size for downloading.
- 60 day time limit; we have extended the trial period from 30 to 60 days in our new trial versions.
- Spec Creator is not included. Instead we have included several piping specifications that will allow you to create pipelines.
- ISOGen is not included; due to licensing agreements ISOGen is only available in the full paid version.
- Limited Pipe Routes; pipe routes are limited to 10 sketch segments.
- Limited Pipe Lines; there is a limit of 5 pipelines per project.
- Limited Equipment; limited to allowing 5 pieces of equipment per project.
- Limited Structure; limited to allowing 5 pieces of structure per project.
- Some functionality is disabled; some functions, such as Equipment Pattern, and Creating Backups of projects have been disabled.
These limitations help to reduce the download size of the trial version by about 1Gb. This will allow users with limited or slow internet connections to still download the trial version as the download time has been reduced by about 50%.
SolidPlant 3D is an add-in for SolidWorks, and as such it requires a licensed version of SolidWorks to run. It is designed for and runs only on 64 bit Windows operating systems.
Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (*64-bit ) , SolidWorks 2017 or higher (*64-bit ) **No 32-bit version available.
Processor : Intel Core i3 or AMD ith SSE2 support. , Memory : 16 GB or higher, Disk Space : 10 GB minimum free hard disk space. , Video Card : 4 GB OpenGL or Direct3D capable.
Downloading and Installation
- Click on the link provided to download the installation package to any convenient location on your computer.
- After the download is complete right click the archive file and select “Extract Here”.
- Open the folder created and right-click the set-up file and select ‘Run as administrator”.
- This will start the installation program.
- Click “OK” on the install confirmation screen to begin the installation process.
- In a few moments the install dialog will pop-up.
- The default install location will appear in the window.
- You can install SolidPlant to a different location by clicking the “Browse…” button.
- Place a check in the box to accept the license terms and conditions.
- Then click the “Install” button.
- Wait while the software is prepared and installed.
- When SolidPlant has been installed a message saying so will appear. Click “Finish”.
- A few more windows may open depending on your system. Wait for all windows to close.
- To run SolidPlant double-click the desktop icon that is created during installation.